Please note – our offices are currently closed as a result of the pandemic. Our staff are working from home, so please contact them via email or phone.
Normal opening hours: Mon – Thurs, 8.30am – 5pm and Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm.
South Oxfordshire District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Tel: 01235 422422
The council’s emergency helpline on 01235 422410 is available after office hours to assist with a homeless issue, serious noise problems, to report a dangerous structure, flooding, a dead animal on the highway. We can also collect stray dogs out of hours.
If you want to get in touch with a particular person or department then please go to our who we are page
If you have queries about any of the following – please click on the quick links to take you straight to those pages for more answers
- Abandoned vehicles
- Anti-social behaviour
- Benefit fraud
- Bonfires and smoke
- Change in circumstances – have you moved house?
- Dead animals
- Dangerous Structures
- Dog fouling
- Flooded road (we don’t deal with this but Oxfordshire County Council can help)
- Fly posting
- Food/hygiene concerns
- Health and safety concerns (alternatively you could contact the Health and Safety Executive website direct)
- Licensing concerns
- Litter bins – full
- Missed bin collections
- Needles and sharp objects
- Noise and nuisance
- Pavements – dangerous or obstructed (we don’t deal with this but Oxfordshire County Council can help)
- Potholes (we don’t deal with this but Oxfordshire County Council can help)
- Public toilet concerns
- Rented housing complaint
- Street cleaning
- Street lights faulty (we don’t deal with this but Oxfordshire County Council can help)
- Street signs/nameplates damaged or missing