Skip to content

Roads maintenance

Road maintenance in Oxfordshire is dealt with by Oxfordshire County Council – to report any issues, including:

  • Potholes
  • Traffic light problems
  • Overgrown hedges
  • Broken street lights
  • Road markings
  • Street signs

please visit the County Council’s Fix my street page.

This page also shows the progress of any reports that have already been made.


Roadworks in Oxfordshire are dealt with by the County Council – to find out about any planned works taking place please visit Oxfordshire County Council’s roadworks page.

Please note, unplanned works that are required to take place in an emergency are not listed on this page.

Street cleaning and fly-tipping

To report problems with

Drainage and blocked sewers

If you are having problems with a blocked drain or sewer, please see Thames Water’s website or contact them directly on 0800 3169800