Support for individuals and families
The Covid Community Hub is here to help you.
If you need help because you have to self-isolate, or if you are struggling financially or if you are just finding life difficult due to the pandemic, we can help. Whether it’s practical support or just advice, get in touch
- Tel: 01235 422600 if you need support (our office hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-4.30pm on Fridays)
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete our online form and the team will get in touch with you
We can do anything from linking you up to support to arranging for a click and collect shopping order to be collected to getting an emergency food parcel to you.
They can provide telephone support if people are feeling lonely, or help with collecting shopping, medication, or other essential supplies.
Tel: 0808 196 3646 (their office hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
You can contact them via their website
How we use your data and why
Please read more about how we may use your information and your rights, including those about accessing your records, by downloading our Community Hub’s Privacy Notice
- Latest news
- Household Support Fund
- Stay safe and prevent the spread
- Updated advice for clinically extremely vulnerable people
- Financial guidance if you’ve been affected by Covid-19
- Free or affordable food support
- Regular testing and self-isolation
- Health and wellbeing during the pandemic
- Avoiding coronavirus scammers
- Oxfordshire local contact tracing service