Skip to content

Change of circumstances

If you have moved house or changed your name or had other changes in your circumstances since you last contacted us, please let us know using the online form below so we keep our records up to date.

Council Tax

It is important to inform us when you move house (or move away) so we can bill you correctly for your Council Tax.

Let us know a change in address or register for council tax by filling in our inline change of circumstances form which you can do by clicking on the link below:

Online change of circumstances form*

This online form and email address are intended for changes of name and/or address.

*Please do not submit financial information via this form.

Housing Benefit Claim

To report a change in circumstance for an existing Housing Benefit Claim please complete this online Housing Benefit Claim form.

If you do not wish to fill in either form online, please contact us at:

South Oxfordshire District Council (see address in Contact section of this page)

The information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act.

If you have problems with the form, contact us.