Cornerstone Arts Centre, 25 Station Road OX11 7LE.
Bridge End Car Park, Off Bridge End OX10 7JP – Open – 24 hours
Wheel Orchard Car Park, Off Station Road, RG8 9HB – Open – 24 hours
Greys Road Car Park, Between Greys Road and Market Place, RG9 2AA – Open – 8am – 7.30pm
Kings Road Car Park, Waitrose off Kings Road, RG9 2DQ – Open – 24 hours
Train Station, Off Station Road RG9 1AF – Open – 8.30am – 5.30pm
Market House, Town centre by High Street Car Park, OX9 3HH – Open – 8am – 6pm
Cattle Market Car park, Off North Street, OX9 3FD – Open – 8am – 5.30pm
Cattle Market Car park, Off New Road OX10 0AU – Open – 8am – 6pm
Riverside, Off The Street, OX10 0BU – Open – March – September – 8am – 6pm
Please note, all toilets are unattended.
RADAR keys for disabled use are available from:
- Didcot Town Council , Civic Hall, Britwell Road
- Henley Town Council , Town Hall
- Thame Town Council , Town Hall
Other public toilets
- Watlington Parish Council is responsible for Watlington Church Street public toilet
- Oxfordshire County Council is responsible for the public toilets on the A40 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 897251.
All of our public toilets are cleaned on a daily basis.
If you are concerned about the cleanliness of a toilet please contact us using the details below.
Contact us - Facilities
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
South Oxfordshire District Council