Cornerstone Arts Centre, 25 Station Road OX11 7LE. Please note that the centre is currently closed to the public due to the pandemic
Bridge End Car Park, Off Bridge End OX10 7JP – Open – 24 hours
Wheel Orchard Car Park, Off Station Road, RG8 9HB – Open – 24 hours
Greys Road Car Park, Between Greys Road and Market Place, RG9 2AA – Open – 24 hours
Kings Road Car Park, Waitrose off Kings Road, RG9 2DQ – Open – 24 hours
Train Station, Off Station Road RG9 1AF – Open – 8am – 7.30pm
Market House, Town centre by High Street Car Park, OX9 3HH – Open – 8am – 7.30pm
Cattle Market Car park, Off North Street, OX9 3FD – Open – 8am – 7.30pm
Cattle Market Car park, Off New Road OX10 0AU – Open – 8am – 7.30pm
Riverside, Off The Street, OX10 0BU – Open – March – September – 8am – 6pm . Please note these toilets are currently closed due to a maintenance problem.
Please note, all toilets are unattended.
RADAR keys for disabled use are available from:
- The Council offices
- Didcot Town Council , Civic Hall, Britwell Road
- Henley Town Council , Town Hall
- Thame Town Council , Town Hall
Other public toilets
- Watlington Parish Council is responsible for Watlington Church Street public toilet
- Oxfordshire County Council is responsible for the public toliets on the A40 – emali firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 897251.
All of our public toilets are cleaned on a daily basis.
If you are concerned about the cleanliness of a toilet please contact us using the details below.