Skip to content

Help for landlords and tenants

If you are a landlord with a house or flat to rent, you could let it through White Horse Lettings – our service dedicated to helping low income families stay in the local area.

Do you need a house in multiple occupation licence?

house in multiple occupation (HMO) is sometimes called a ‘house share’.

Landlords need a HMO licence if they rent out a property which is occupied by five or more people who are not all members of the same household. See our mandatory licensing page for more details.

Tenants – find out what your landlord’s legal obligations  are.

Contact us - Private Sector Housing

01235 422436
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
Private Sector Housing Team
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE