What can you do to help tackle climate change?
Good news – there’s a lot you can do to make a difference. By understanding your current environmental footprint you can easily find different ways to make positive changes.
- Use less energy – save energy, cut your carbon emissions and save money
- Retrofit your home – can lead to less energy use
- Consider renewable energy
- Get involved in tree planting and green volunteering
- Travel more sustainably – walk more, cycle, take the bus or consider electric vehicles (EV)
- Our waste team has great advice on how to reduce your waste and increase your reuse of items, including buying zero waste products such as at refill shops
- Eat sustainably
- Work with your local community groups or town and parish councils
- Make your workplace more sustainable – what can your business or workplace do?
The Climate Action Oxfordshire website has more practical ideas to help make better choices for the climate.
Contact us - Climate and Biodiversity Team
South Oxfordshire District Council