Skip to content

Property and land we own

We own many properties including offices, shops, leisure and community centres as well as plots of land such as parks. You can find out more information on the following:

Community Centres – Southern Community Centre, Northern Community Centre

Property to let or for sale – commercial use

Restrictive covenants on old council houses

Rights of way

Tenant enquiries – commercial properties

Drainage/sewerage or laying utilities

Leisure sites which are owned freehold by the Council are – Didcot Wave and Riverside Park Wallingford.

If you’re holding an event on a piece of land that we own, you’ll need to get permission and pay a fee to use the land. You will also need to get a temporary event notice license. Find out more here.

You can find out who owns a non-council plot of land or property here.

Contact us - Property team

01235 422660
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE