Skip to content

Report anti-social behaviour

If you wish to report an incident of anti-social behaviour (ASB), particularly where it relates to criminal activity (e.g. harassment, violence, vandalism, drug dealing, public order), please call the police on 101 or visit the Thames Valley Police website hereAlways dial 999 in an emergency.

If you are a tenant of housing association/registered social landlord, we would also encourage you to report any incidents of ASB directly to them (including noise nuisance) so they can take action and provide support. If you are a tenant of Soha or Sovereign, please use these links.

If you would prefer to report an incident of ASB to the council’s community safety team, please click on the relevant link below to submit an online form:

If you cannot see the issue you wish to report in the options above, please take a look at our ‘Anti-social behaviour: what it is and how to report it’ page. Alternatively, contact us to discuss your enquiry or submit an ‘other’ ASB complaint form.

We will try and help resolve the issue(s). This may involve signposting you to those services that are best placed to assist or liaising with relevant agencies as necessary. We may also be able to offer suitable advice/interventions like mediation or crime prevention measures and direct you to sources of support. Please note that this service is available during office hours only and is not to be used to report high risk/emergency situations.

For more information on how we handle your case please see “what we as team will do when anti social behaviour is reported to us”

Contact us - Community safety

01235 422590
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE