Wheatley Neighbourhood Plan
The Wheatley Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 20 May 2021. Take a look at the made Wheatley Neighbourhood Plan, final Decision Statement, and SEA Adoption Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
What’s happening now?
The parish council has begun a review of the plan.
- SEA/HRA Screening Statement – Plan Review
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (to proceed to referendum)
- Examiner’s Report
- Summary of representations submitted to the examiner
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to the clarification note
- District Council’s response to the clarification note
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Appendix 1 – Character Appraisal
- Appendix 2 – Site Assessment
- Appendix 3 – Housing Needs Assessment
- Appendix 4 – Site Based Development Appraisal
- Habitats Regulation Assessment – September 2019
- Updated Habitats Regulation Assessment – November 2019
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Non-technical Report
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Letter
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.