Skip to content


New rules now apply for living, working, travelling and doing business with Europe. 

For local businesses – head to our South and Vale Business Support website or access more information on the government’s website.

Advice for EU nationals – Brexit means you and your family may need to apply to continue to live in the UK if you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen.  Take a look at the government’s website on what you’ll need to do.