Wallingford Neighbourhood Plan
The Wallingford Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 20 May 2021. Take a look at the made Wallingford Neighbourhood Plan, and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (to proceed to referendum)
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Examiner’s clarification note
- Town Council’s response to the clarification note
- District Council’s response to the Examiner’s clarification note
- HRA Screening Statement
- SEA Report
- SEA Report – Non-Technical Summary
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Letter
- Consultation Report
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.