Corporate plan 2016-2020
The corporate plan sets out the council's strategic objectives and priorities for a four year period.
It is a four year rolling plan, and is fully reviewed in the year after each local election, with a smaller scale review being carried out annually to ensure it is still up to date and relevant. The plan provides a framework fo us to develop detailed service plans and for allocation of resources through the budget and growth bid process.
Strategic objectives 2016-2020:
- Invest in the district's future
- Unlock the potential of Didcot
- Homes and jobs for everyone
- Build thriving communities
- Services that reflect residents' needs
- Be tough on enforcement
Last reviewed: 07 - 10 - 2016