Tetsworth Neighbourhood Plan
The Tetsworth Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 20 May 2021. Take a look at the made Tetsworth Neighbourhood Plan, and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (to proceed to referendum)
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Examiner’s clarification note
- Parish Council’s response to the Examiner’s clarification note
- District Council’s response to the Examiner’s clarification note
- Character Assessment
- Housing Analysis
- Sustainability Overview
- 15 Key Views Report
- SEA Screening Statement
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Letter
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.