Appeals and complaints

If you have concerns about how your application is handled, the first point of contact will be the case officer dealing with your application. If you are still not satisfied, you can lodge a complaint initially with their line manager.

If you are dissatisfied with a decision not to issue a licence or by one or more of the conditions attached to your licence, you can appeal to the magistrates’ court.