Council tax – submitting documents
You can upload supporting documents related to your council tax by via this online form.
You can send us the following:
- Power of Attorney – if you have been granted Power of Attorney over a taxpayer
- Grant of Probate – if you are acting for the estate of a deceased taxpayer
- Missing payments – if you believe we have not received a payment you have made
- General correspondence – if you have a general query or are unable to post a letter to the council tax office
- Covid 19 – if you are affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and are concerned about paying your council tax.
If you have any further queries, please contact the team.