Northern Neighbourhood Community Centre
Welcome to the Northern Neighbourhood Community Centre
The centre is a modern, purpose-built community space right in the heart of the Great Western Park (GWP) area of Didcot. An ideal venue for community events, club meetings, exercise classes and children’s party hire.
Available for hire between 9am and 9pm, 7 days a week with the following facilities;
- Exclusive use of the centre and its facilities during the hire period
- Main hall – approximately 106m² and a capacity for 70 people standing or 50 seated.
- Parking for up to 10 vehicles including two disabled parking spaces
- Accessible WC and baby change facility
- An enclosed garden available to all hirers
- Plenty of tables and chairs, both adult and child size
- A domestic style kitchen with oven and microwave, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and mugs
- A set of reusable melamine plates, plastic jugs and tumblers in a variety of sizes, suitable for children’s parties
For further details including availability, a copy of the current rate card or latest timetable of classes held at the centre, please get in touch:
- GWPCommunityCentre@southandvale.gov.uk or call 07598 404 028
To confirm your booking, please complete and return the booking form below.
Take a look at our activity guide to find out more about which activities take place at all of our centres and the hirers details for those sessions:
Address of the centre: Dan Read Parade, Great Western Park, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 6BD.
We have two other community centres. Find out more by clicking the tabs below:
For information on how we use your data, have a look at our data protection page.