Southern Neighbourhood Community Centre
Welcome to the Southern Neighbourhood Community Centre page
We’re pleased to announce that our centre is now open for hire, subject to government Covid-19 guidance. You can read the measures we have in place at our centre to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 here.
About the Centre
A brand-new purpose-built community space at Great Western Park. With a large main hall and two meeting rooms available, this bright and modern venue will be an ideal space for community events and club meetings, exercise classes, children’s parties and meetings large or small. Soon to be available for hire between 9am and 9pm, 7 days a week with the following facilities;
- Main Hall – approximately 105m²
- Meeting Room One – approximately 17m²
- Meeting Room Two – approximately 26²
- A domestic style kitchen with oven and microwave, fridge, kettle and mugs
- Accessible WC, shower and baby change facility
- Plenty of parking for centre users, including two disabled parking spaces
- Multi-use games area open to all
- Plenty of tables and chairs
- Water jugs and glasses for use in the meeting rooms
- A set of reusable melamine plates, plastic jugs and tumblers in a variety of sizes, suitable for children’s parties
For further details including availability or latest timetable of classes held at the centre, please get in touch:
Address of the centre: Sorrel Crescent, Great Western Park, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 6HQ
To confirm your booking, please complete and return the booking form below.
Looking for details of the GWP Northern Neighbourhood Community Centre please click here
If you’re looking for details of the GWP District Centre please click on the button below
For information on how we use your data, have a look at our data protection page.