Southern Neighbourhood Community Centre
Welcome to the Southern Neighbourhood Community Centre
The Southern Community Centre has a large main hall and two meeting rooms available for hire, this bright and modern venue will be an ideal space for community events and club meetings, exercise classes, children’s parties and meetings large or small.
Available for hire between 9am and 9pm, 7 days a week with the following facilities:
- Main Hall – approximately 105m²
- Meeting Room One – approximately 17m²
- Meeting Room Two – approximately 26²
- A domestic style kitchen with oven and microwave, fridge, kettle and mugs
- Accessible WC, shower and baby change facility
- Plenty of parking for centre users, including two disabled parking spaces
- Multi-use games area open to all
- Plenty of tables and chairs
- Water jugs and glasses for use in the meeting rooms
- A set of reusable melamine plates, plastic jugs and tumblers in a variety of sizes, suitable for children’s parties
You can find out more about our facilities in our online brochure.
Please note that we are expecting a small increase to fees and charges from April 2024. Do take a moment to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Hire and speak to a member of the centre team for information on how this may apply to your booking.
For further details including availability, a copy of the current rate card or latest timetable of classes held at the centre, please get in touch:
- GWPCommunityCentre@southandvale.gov.uk or call 07598 404 028
To confirm your booking, please complete and return the booking form below.
Address of the centre: Sorrel Crescent, Great Western Park, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 6HQ
Take a look at our activity guide to find out more about which activities take place at all of our centres and the hirers details for those sessions
We have two other community centres on Great Western Park. Find out more by clicking the links below:
For information on how we use your data, have a look at our data protection page.