Assisted collections

Help with your rubbish and recycling collections

If you have difficulties putting out your rubbish and recycling for collection due to a disability, illness or infirmity, and there is no one else to put it out, we may be able to provide an assisted collection.

Please contact us using the details in the contact section of this page to arrange for a council officer to visit you and carry out an assessment.

Last reviewed: 11 - 01 - 2018

Was this page helpful?YesNo