Skip to content

Other bin queries

This section covers the arrangements we make for:

Would you like to order a new or replacement bin?

This couldn’t be easier! Please use the details in the contact at the bottom of the page to order a replacement for a broken or damaged bin, or a new set of bins for a new property.

Do you need help with your bins?

People who need assisted collections – ie help with getting their bins in and out

No room for a bin?

For people who live in homes without an area to store wheelie bins – sack customers

Do you use communal bins?

People using communal bins – eg people who live in flats
If you live in this kind of property, you may have a communal bin store or you may have your own set of wheelie bins. Check with your property management company, housing association or landlord or get in touch using the details in the contact section of this page.

Household waste recycling centres

Some types of waste can only be disposed of at household waste recycling centres. These sites are owned and managed by Oxfordshire County Council. You can find your nearest site by visiting their website or by calling them directly on 0345 310 1111.

The household waste recycling centre in South Oxfordshire is:

Oakley Wood, Old Icknield Way, Crowmarsh, OX10 6PW.

Extra waste

We take some extra waste (not rubbish) eg food waste and recycling – see more on our extra waste page

Our wheelie bin policy

Download our full wheelie bin policy using the button below.

Anything we haven’t covered? Then please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.

Contact us - Biffa

03000 610610
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

c/o South Oxfordshire District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE