There are a number of recycling points around the district that are home to a variety of different recycling banks, many of which are operated by charities. We also have a pink recycling bank for small electrical items at some of these sites (see below).
These areas are for your household items only and must not be used for trade waste. Please keep these areas clean and do not leave any items on the ground around the banks provided. Any unauthorised deposit of non-recyclable items at the bring sites will be treated as fly tipping and offenders may be prosecuted.
- Benson - RAF Station
- Benson - village hall car park
- Berrick Salome - Home Sweet Home pub
- Chinnor - Mill Lane car park
- Chinnor - sports and social centre, Station Road
- Garsington - The Three Horseshoes
- Henley - Greys Road car park
- Henley - Kings Road car park
- Henley - sports centre
- Horspath - village hall car park
- Nettlebed - school car park
- Stadhampton - The Crazy Bear pub car park
- Towersey - playing field car park
- Wallingford - Goldsmith Lane car park
- Wallingford - council offices, Crowmarsh Gifford
- Watlington - public car park
- Wheatley - Asda superstore car park
- Whitchurch - village hall car park
- Woodcote - village hall car park
You can report a full recycling bank using the online form below:
Small electrical items
You can recycle your old small electical appliances, such as hair-dryers, phones, lamps, power tools, and toys in the pink recycling banks which have been installed across the district.
These are found at Goldsmiths Lane Car Park in Wallingford, Catle Market Car Park in Thame and Kings Road Car Park in Henley.
Larger electrical items can be taken to the county council's waste recycling centres which are listed here.
Last reviewed: 17 - 06 - 2013