The council has a Cabinet and Leader management structure.
Cabinet is responsible for carrying out the executive functions of the council within the approved budget and policy framework.
The cabinet is:
- Cllr Sue Cooper - Leader, Cabinet Member for Legal and Democratic and Didcot Garden Town
- Cllr David Turner - Deputy Leader and Cabinet member for finance
- Cllr Pieter-Paul Barker - Cabinet Member for Partnership and Insight
- Cllr Robin Bennett - Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration
- Cllr Maggie Filipova-Rivers - Cabinet Member for Community Services
- Cllr Andrea Powell - Cabinet Member for Corporate Services
- Cllr Leigh Rawlins - Cabinet Member for Planning
- Cllr David Rouane - Cabinet Member for Housing and Environment
There are 36 councillors directing the work of the council, elected by the voters of South Oxfordshire. Our elections are held every four years. Each councillor represents a ward in South Oxfordshire.
There is currently 13 Liberal Democrat group councillors, nine Conservative group councillors, six Green group councillors, three Labour group councillors, three Henley Residents' Group councillors, one independent councillor and one non-group councillor.
Last reviewed: 10 - 07 - 2019