Move Together is a county wide initiative in Oxfordshire that provides personalised support for people who were shielding during the pandemic or whose health has been affected as a result of Covid-19.
A wide range of support and activity choice is available, including home activity packs, phone calls, community activities, exercise sessions for specific conditions, digital apps and much more.
The following activities are taking place across the district with Move Together, please contact the Active Communities team about the classes unless another contact is given:
- Beginners Tennis: 5-26 May -Henley Tennis Club – 7.30pm – £5 per week. FULL
- Seated Yoga: Crowmarsh – 2pm -£4.50 per session – contact email@example.com
- Yoga: Starting 19 May for 6 weeks – Wallingford School – 3.15pm FULL
- Postnatal Class: Chalgrove and Watlington
- Walking Tennis: 8-29 May – Henley Tennis Club – 2.30pm – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The cost for many of the classes and activities are subsidised through the Move Together pathway.
If you would like to speak to one of the Active Communities team about how Move Together can help you, please email email@example.com and ask for Adam.