Cuddesdon and Denton Neighbourhood Plan
The Cuddesdon and Denton Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 20 May 2021. Take a look at the made Cuddesdon and Denton Neighbourhood Plan and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (to proceed to referendum)
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version)
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Examiner’s clarification note
- Parish Council’s response to the Examiner’s clarification note
- Parish Council’s response to the District Council’s comment
- District Council’s response to the Examiner’s clarification note
- Appendix A – Local Insights
- Appendix B – Landscape Character
- Appendix C – Assessment of Views
- Appendix D – Sustainability Issues
- Appendix E – Cycling Assessment
- SEA Screening Statement
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Letter
If you want to get involved, please contact the Parish Council.
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.