Skip to content

Report suspected unauthorised work to a listed building

To report a suspected unauthorised alteration to a listed building you can report a suspected unauthorised development online

If you are looking for more general advice for homeowners you may find the information below useful:

Planning (LB&CA) Act 1990

Historic England – Advice to homeowners page

SPAB – homeowners advice

Where to find Specialist Consultants: Building Conservation Directory  and ICON

Contact us - Planning

Phone icon

01235 422600
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

South Oxfordshire District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB