What to do with your Christmas tree
If you're a garden waste customer...
We'll come and collect it on your first brown bin collection after Christmas, which is the week commencing Monday 13 January - just put it out next to your brown bin. Please don't put it in the bin as it's often difficult for the crews to get out. Trees larger than 6ft must be cut down.
Don’t worry if you miss the collection during this week – please simply put your tree out before the end of January on your brown bin day.
If you're not a garden waste customer...
Drop it off at one of these special collection points:
By Saturday 11 January
- Brightwell Root One
- Chinnor White’s Field - car park
- Christmas Common The Tree Barn
- Henley on Thames Toad Hall
- Nuneham Courtenay Nottcutts Garden Centre
- Sonning Common Herb Farm
- Thame Cattlemarket car park
- Wheatley Waterperry Gardens
By Sunday 12 January
Beckley In the yard at Folly Farm
- Garsington Elm Drive Shops car park
- Great Milton Under the tree on The Green closest to the Recreation Ground entrance
- Nuneham Courtenay village hall car park
- Stanton St John village hall car park
- Towersey Playing fields
By Monday 13 January
Brightwell Baldwin village playing field
- Ewelme car park adjacent to the recreation area on Common Road
By Wednesday 15 January
- Aston Tirrold and Aston Upthorpe - Recreation ground car park - Chalk Hill
Goring Gardiner Recreation Ground, Rectory Garden
Long Wittenham Bodkins Field
- South Stoke Near recreation ground
- Watlington Church car park
You can also take your tree to locations in the Vale of White Horse.
Last reviewed: 26 - 11 - 2019