Rent details and how to pay
The rent for the year April 2015 to March 2016 is:
- £1267.55 for a single plot
- £1583.59 for a double plot
The rent covers the pitch that the mobile home sits on.
The homes are in council tax Band A (find out more about your council tax here).
You pay pitch rent and council tax to the council, and your other bills are between you and your supplier.
All of the homes are occupied by their owners. Our park rules don't allow occupiers to rent out their mobile home.
Choose how to pay your rent
You need to provide your invoice number for all payments. Remember to keep your receipt or payment reference in a safe place.
You can pay:
- using the automated phone line on 0845 303 8506
- at the council cash office between 10am and 12pm Monday to Friday at 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon OX14 4SB
- send cheques to either the site office or the cash office
- by bank transfer, direct debit (use this form to set up a direct debit or contact the park manager) or standing order
Bank details for South Oxfordshire District Council
Barclays Bank plc
Sort code: 20-01-09
Account number: 03313646
Last reviewed: 21 - 03 - 2016