Join the housing register

If you need help finding somewhere to live, you first have to apply to join the housing register on our South Oxfordshire Home Choice This link will take you to an external website... website. After you have joined the register you can bid for homes that are listed on the site. Because there are more people on the housing register than there are homes available, the housing register is split up into different priority groups. People that are in the most need of a home are given priority - read our housing allocations policy (343.8 KB) PDF for more information.

See the following links for more information:

If you would like to find out more about how to apply for housing please contact the housing advice team on or 01235 540359.

Last reviewed: 01 - 12 - 2015

Was this page helpful?YesNo