Information for volunteers
We're helping to coordinate volunteers and groups working in local communities to make sure the right support is getting to the right people.
People or groups already helping out
Thank you for everything you're doing. We can help. Please make sure you're registered on the Oxfordshire All In website - this means people who need your help can find you, and we can use it to help link you up with people who contact us in your area asking for help. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
PLEASE do not wait for us to pass a request on - if you're aware of people that need help, please help them as soon as you can.
If you have any questions or concerns, or you need help, please email email@example.com
There are some useful guides to help you in your work in the Downloads section of this webpage (on the right-hand side if you're using a desktop computer, down the page if you're using a mobile phone).
People or groups who want to help
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what you can do to help. We might link you up with exisitng volunteer groups in your area. You can also check if there are any groups near you on the Oxfordshire All In interactive map that you can help out.
What to do if someone needs assistance
There are simple things you can do to help others in your street or local area – check on any vulnerable family, friends and neighbours to see if they need anything. They may need you to get some food from the shops, a prescription collected or help with other small jobs. Sometimes just a small favour can make all the difference.
You could offer to help by:
- making sure they have enough food and other general supplies to cover a few days
- picking up a prescription, putting out their bins or walking their dog
- phoning or videocalling them so they can see a friendly face, helping to reduce their isolation
- join your neighbourhood response group, or appoint someone in your community/neighbourhood as the main gatherer of information so that everyone in your area gets access to the same and most accurate information
- make everyone aware of any coronavirus scams as they emerge.
Last reviewed: 19 - 05 - 2020