Report anti-social behaviour

We work together with other organisations and partners to help reduce anti-social behaviour (ASB).  Please click here to see the issues we investigate and other problems that are dealt with by our partners.

To submit a new report of ASB to us, please complete our online form or contact us to discuss your concerns with a member of the team, who will be happy to advise you.

If you have reported the same ASB to an agency three or more times in the past six months, and would like a review of your case, you may wish to find out more about the community trigger.

If ASB is causing serious concern for your safety or the safety of others, report it to Thames Valley Police on 101, or dial 999 in an emergency. If your complaint is related to a social tenant/tenancy, you may wish to contact the landlord directly.

Last reviewed: 19 - 02 - 2020

Was this page helpful?YesNo