Didcot Garden Town
Didcot Garden Town Proposed Delivery Plan – from 19 June and until 31 July 2017
South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Councils are working with partners to create a vision for the future of Didcot as a ‘garden town’.
We are consulting on a proposed delivery plan for Didcot and would like your views on this. Feedback will be used by officers to finalise the plan, including amendments where appropriate.
To take part in the consultation click here.
Paper copies of the Didcot Garden Town Proposed Delivery Plan, appendices and consultation forms are available to view at the following venues:
- South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, OX14 4SB
- Vale of White Horse District Council, Abbey House, Abbey Close Abingdon, OX14 3JE
- Didcot Civic Hall, Britwell Road, Didcot, OX11 7HN
- Didcot Library, 197 Broadway, Didcot, OX11 8RU
- Cornerstone Arts Centre, 25 Station Road, Didcot, OX11 7NE
- Didcot Wave, Newlands Avenue, Didcot, OX11 8NX
We strongly advise you read the proposed plan before making comments. Responses to the consultation can be submitted and received until midnight 31 July 2017. All comments will be handled anonymously unless submitted on behalf of groups or organisations.
Last reviewed: 19 - 06 - 2017