Skip to content

Changing your vehicle

If you wish to change your licensed vehicle please download and complete the application form

To find out about the vehicle and signage specifications for a hackney carriage or private hire vehicle, and about licence conditions, please see our Joint Taxi Licensing Policy.

For details on how we use data relating to licence holders and applicants, please see our privacy notice for licence holders and applicants.

Next, call us on 01235 422556 to book an appointment to have your application and documents checked by a licensing officer.

The appointment will take place at our office at South Oxfordshire District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Milton, OX14 4SB.

Please ensure you bring your completed application form, along with any appropriate documentation and theĀ correct fee.

Contact us - Licensing

Phone icon

01235 422556
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

South Oxfordshire District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB