Goring Neighbourhood Plan
This plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on Thursday 18 July 2019. Take a look at the made Goring Neighbourhood Plan, the Final Decision Statement and the SA/SEA Adoption Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
Take a look at:
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
- Decision Statement
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Examiner’s Amended Report
- Schedule of Changes
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Sustainability Scoping Report
- Consultation Statement
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Letter
- SEA Screening Statement
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.