Skip to content

Dangerous wild animals

If you want to keep wild animals not normally domesticated in the UK (other than a pet shop or circus), you will most likely need a licence.

Please read the Dangerous Wild Animals Legislation website, which lists the animals that require this type of licence and provides guidance on what is required.

To apply for a licence, please complete the application form.

For a list of all our licence charges, please see our application fees page.

Contact us - Environmental Protection

01235 422403
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
Environmental Protection Team
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE