Supported housing

helping you to live independently

Supported housing is for young people, young parents, people leaving care and people with mental health problems who struggle to live independently.

You’ll need to be assessed by one of our Housing Team so that you can be referred to the right people.  You can contact one of the team on by email or phoning 01235 422452.

If you’re under 18, you will need to contact Oxfordshire County Council’s social care team – 01835 897987.

We have several projects and housing options in our region:

  • The Abingdon Foyer
  • The Hagbournes, Didcot
  • Mother and Baby (Life Charity), Didcot
  • Mind Response – various locations
  • YMCA (for 16-25 year olds with a connect to Henley)

If you’re at risk of homelessness, please see our homeless page for more advice.