Skip to content

Section 106 – make a payment

Please contact the community infrastructure team if you would like to make a Section 106 payment.  We will calculate any indexation due and send you an invoice for the correct amount.

We will need the following information from you:

  • Site name and reference number
  • Trigger that has been met
  • Date the trigger was met on

You will need to contact Oxfordshire County Council if you have any separate payment obligations to them.

Contact us - Community Infrastructure

01235 422600
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE