Everyone Active Grant Scheme 2022 – 2023
Everyone active grant scheme 2022 – 2023 is now open.
A new grant scheme ‘Everyone Active’ has now been launched in South Oxfordshire to improve the health and wellbeing of our residents and the role we play in providing high quality active opportunities for our communities. We have a budget of £50,000 in 2022-2023 to support communities to become more active and sustain activity.
How much is available and what for?
Organisations or individuals are invited to apply for grants up to a maximum of £1,000 for each application for projects that benefit more than one individual resident of South Oxfordshire becoming active or sustaining activity.
We can fund up to 100 per cent of the total cost of a project and it must be completed within 12 months of the award decision. You can apply for revenue costs or capital items.
Who can apply?
We would like to hear from not-for-profit community organisations, sports groups/clubs, constituted or non-constituted, town/parish councils and parish meetings, not for profit pre-schools, PTAs and individuals, whose primary purpose is to benefit the residents of South Oxfordshire.
Who can’t apply?
- Other local authorities/public sector bodies (for example Oxfordshire County Council, NHS trusts)
- Applicant cannot be the supplier of the service i.e. coaches cannot apply on their own behalf to deliver a free service
- Groups who raise funds on behalf of or will improve/create facilities that will predominately benefit an ineligible organisation
- Profit-based businesses (private businesses)
- Political and lobbying groups
- Nationwide organisations (except where they have a local constitution and/or local bank account. We may also make exceptions if a project clearly relates to a local hub/branch of the organisation)
Get in touch
After reviewing our funding guidance, if you have any questions about the scheme and whether the project is eligible, you are welcome to contact us by email at email@example.com.