Supported housing

Supported accommodation is for young people, young parents, care leavers, and those with mental health issues who struggle to live independently.

You'll need to be assessed and referred to these projects by a Housing Officer, so please contact the housing team.

If you're under 18 you'll need to be assessed by Social Services (phone 01865 897987).

Within the South and Vale districts the projects are:

  • The Abingdon Foyer
  • The Hagbournes, Didcot
  • Mother and Baby (Life Charity), Didcot
  • Mind Response, various locations
  • YMCA (16-25 year olds with a Henley connection)

If you're at risk of homelessness and would like to be considered for this type of supported accommodation, please contact the Housing Advice Team on 01235 422422 for a phone interview.

Last reviewed: 24 - 05 - 2016

Was this page helpful?YesNo