YouMove provides free or low cost activities for families across the county.
If your child or children are in receipt of benefits related free school meals, are refugees, young carers and children in or on the edge of care, then we have a fantastic range of activities to enjoy together, including during weekends and school holidays.
All you need to do is sign up to YouMove and receive your membership card and details.
Please contact Kayleigh (see details at the bottom of the page) for more info.
Here are some of the activities available in South Oxfordshire
** Take a look at our School Holiday Activities page for details of activities you can take part in this Easter**
Offers at leisure centres
- A bespoke “Pay as you Play” YouMove membership at Better Leisure Centre’s across South Oxfordshire. To sign up take your YouMove cards to your local Better Leisure Centre and they will sign you up for the free membership. Activities such as swim for all and court bookings will be discounted by 50%.
- Discounted swimming at Park Club Milton Park. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 13.00 – 15.30. 1 adult and accompanying children £3.50.
During term time we have a great offer for families with Beale Park
Beale Park is offering South Oxfordshire YouMove families reduced price tickets any day during term time, including weekends.
- Tickets are £5 per person and must be brought at the gate on the day of your visit. YouMove card must be shown for discount to be applied. Under 2’s are free. One free carer per disabled adult or child.
- YouMove discount will not be valid between 1 and 16 April.
- Beale Park is a stunning 350 acre riverside adventure with 160 wildlife species from all over the world, beautiful gardens, train rides, cafes and adventure play. To find out more about the park including open times please visit their website.
Harcourt Arboretum free entry
YouMove families can enter the Harcourt Arboretum for free. Please show your families YouMove cards on the day. The Arboretum is a fantastic place for a family visit, with lots of space to run around and exciting habitats to explore. Bring a picnic and enjoy a day in nature! For more information on the wildlife and opening hours please visit the website.
How to find out more
To find out more about YouMove please contact the South Oxfordshire YouMove Activator Kayleigh, she is on hand to provide lots of support and advice about what’s on in your community.
You can contact Kayleigh by emailing email@example.com
You can find the details of other activities available through YouMove across South Oxfordshire and more about YouMove on the Active Oxfordshire website
Contact us - Active Communities
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
South Oxfordshire District Council