Warborough and Shillingford Neighbourhood Plan
This plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 11 October 2018. Take a look at the made Warborough and Shillingford Neighbourhood Plan, the Final Decision Statement and the SA/SEA Adoption Statement.
- Examiner’s clarification note context and Parish Council response
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Hearing statements
- Examiners Report
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement – and Addendum to Consultation Statement
- Appendix A – Character Assessment
- Appendices B to F
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Revised Habitat Regulations Assessment 14 June 2018
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Area Designation Letter
- Area Designation Map
- SEA Screening Assessment
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.