Sydenham Neighbourhood Plan
The Sydenham Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 20 May 2021. Take a look at the made Sydenham Neighbourhood Plan, and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (to proceed to referendum)
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments received during publicity period
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to the clarification note
- District Council’s response to clarification note
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Character Appraisal
- SEA Screening Statement
- Area Designation Letter
- Area Designation Map
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.