Joint Henley and Harpsden Neighbourhood Plan
The Joint Henley and Harspden Neighbourhood Plan Review was made (adopted) on 24 November 2022. This replaces the Joint Henley and Harpsden Plan Review replaces the Joint Henley and Harpsden Neighbourhood Plan made on 14 April 2016.
What’s happening now?
The Council at its meeting on 8 December 2022 agreed to make the Joint Henley and Harpsden Neighbourhood Plan Review.
Take a look at the Joint Henley and Harspden Neighbourhood Plan Review (Referendum Version). The policies in this plan carry full weight in determining planning applications.
The council’s decision statement and the made version of the plan will be published in due course.
On 24 November 2022, residents voted for the adoption of the Joint Henley and Harpsden Neighbourhood Plan review. The official results were:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 1,207 (81.6%)
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 266 (18%)
- The number of ballot papers rejected: 6 (0.4%)
- Turnout: 1,479 (15.3%)
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
- Decision statement
- Examiner’s report
- Referendum Version of the Baseline Report
- Neighbourhood Plan (Submission version)
- Modification Statement
- Baseline Report
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Environmental Report
- Screening Report
- Response Report A and Response Report B
- The district council’s Modifications Statement
- Clarification Note
- The response from the town council and appendix to the clarification note.
- hearing note
- South Oxfordshire District Council’s post-hearing response, the Chilterns Conservation Board’s post-hearing response, the Neighbourhood Plan Committee’s post-hearing response and Crest Nicholson’s post-hearing response.
- Crest Nicholson’s land ownership plan
- Neighbourhood Area Boundary
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.