Submit a Building Control application
You can make an application for Building Control Approval with Full Plans, a building notice or apply for a certificate of regularisation by downloading the relevant forms below.
Please complete the application form along with the checklist and notes and any supplementary information that may be necessary.
If you have any queries about the new application process you may find the Duty Holder requirements page on our website helpful. Alternatively you can contact us direct.
Here you can download a Building Notice application form. You must also download and complete the notes and checklist:
Here you can download an application for Building Control Approval with Full Plans. You must also download and complete the notes and checklist:
Here you can download an application for a Certificate of Regularisation. You must also download and complete the notes and checklist and relevant requirements:
Here you can download an application for a Reversion:
When submitting a reversion please provide: –
- Any plans/ drawings or specifications
- Structural engineers design and associated structural calculations
- Photographs of the works in progress
- Water Authority consultation where a build over agreement was necessary
- Fire Service consultation where works were subject to The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Site Inspection records
It’s very important that this information is provided so we review the scheme as soon as possible and issue a Completion Certificate when the time comes.
When submitting a demolition notice please provide: –
- Site plan showing building or plot
- Location plan of site in local area (scale not less than 1:1250)
- Plan showing adjacent and opposite properties and those in close proximity (within approx. 150m)
- Method statement
SouthVale Building Control understands the importance of ensuring that personal data, including sensitive personal data, is always treated lawfully and appropriately and that the rights of individuals are upheld. Please read our Building Control Privacy Notice.