Southfields car park, Henley-on-Thames
Southfields (off Goodall Close), Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1BJ. A map showing the location can be found here.
- 8am to 6pm – Monday to Saturday
- 10am to 5pm – Sunday
Maximum stay – 23 hours
No return within 1 hour.
If you display your Blue Badge, parking is free with no time limits.
- Up to 5 hours – £3.20
- Up to 10 hours – £4.40
- Motorcycle parking – free
- Annual – £755
- Annual (discounted rate – if applicable) – £378
- Quarterly – £220
- Quarterly (discounted rate – if applicable) – £110
- Annual (market trader – one day per week) – £126
- Quarterly (market trader – one day per week) – £37
Limited availability – to check please contact our Car Parks team (details below)
For details about discounted rates please see our parking permits section.
Number of spaces
- Total spaces – 54
- Disabled spaces – 3
- Motorbike spaces – 0
Pay & Display by cash or card
Pay by Phone – Connect Cashless code 1423
Contact us - Car parks
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
Car parks team
South Oxfordshire District Council