We have two cemeteries that have consecrated and non-consecrated land:
- Castle Street in Wallingford
- Coopers Pightle in Kidmore End
We have new graves available at the above sites and you can buy the ‘right of burial’ in advance – this is known as ‘exclusive rights of burial’.
Apply for exclusive rights of burial here.
Find out more information on headstones and memorials here.
Please contact a member of the Parks team using the details below for more information on the above cemeteries or churchyards.
Please make any cheques payable to: South Oxfordshire District Council
Burial at Wallingford or Kidmore End
- Person under 18 years – Nil
- Depth Single – £336
- Depth Double – £468
- Depth Treble – £790
- Cremation urn or remains – £110
Exclusive Rights of Burial – grave spaces
- Person under 18 years at time of burial – Nil
- Adult – £306
- Cremation urn or remains (2 per plot) – £118
- Walled grave ( 9ft x 4ft) – to be negotiated#
Gravestone, tablet and monumental inscriptions
- Right to erect monument or place memorial stone or kerb stones – £100
- Temporary monument not exceeding 2ft x 2ft x 2ft – £75
- Additional inscriptions – £39
- Memorial plaque for cremated remains – £52
Administration charge for any amendments – £25
Fees to non-residents – double
Contact us - Parks
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)