Skip to content
How do you treat mould affected areas?
- Don’t try to remove the mould by using a brush or vacuum cleaner as this releases spores into the air.
- Before removing the mould you may want to use safety goggles, rubber gloves and a dust mask to cover your mouth and nose.
- Carefully remove mould with a damp cloth and throw away afterwards.
- Wipe down affected areas using a diluted bleach solution or fungicidal wash
- following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Dry-clean or thoroughly wash mildewed clothes and shampoo mouldy carpets.
- After treating mould-affected areas, redecorate using a fungicidal paint.