Skip to content

Register for council tax or tell us about a change of circumstance

To register for council tax, or to let us know about a change of address or other circumstances, please complete our online change of circumstances form.

If you are a landlord or letting agent please use this form to tell us about a change of tenant, or to let us know that a property is empty.

Contact us - Council tax

0345 302 2313
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
Po Box 872