What to do with your Christmas tree
If you're a garden waste customer...
We'll come and collect it on your first brown bin collection after Christmas, which is the week commencing Monday 14 January - just put it out next to your brown bin. Please don't put it in the bin as it's often difficult for the crews to get out. Trees larger than 6ft must be cut down.
Don’t worry if you miss the collection during this week – please simply put your tree out before the end of January on your brown bin day.
If you're not a garden waste customer...
Drop it off at one of these special collection points:
Before Sunday 13 January
- Brightwell - Root One
- Christmas Common - The Tree Barn
- Henley - Toad Hall
- Nuneham Courtenay - Notcutts Garden Centre
- Sonning Common - Herb Farm
- Wheatley - Waterperry Gardens
- Chinnor - Whites Field Car Park - Mill Lane
- Thame - Cattlemarket car park
Before Monday 14 January
- Beckley - Folly Farm, Common Road
- Towersey - Sports and Social Club car park and Village Green
Before Tuesday 15 January
- Ewelme - Recreation ground car park - Common Road
- Watlington- Church car park (left of the grass by the fence)
Before Thursday 17 January
- Aston Tirrold and Aston Upthorpe - Recreation ground car park - Chalk Hill
- Long Wittenham- Bodkins recreation ground car park, northfield lane
You can also take your tree to locations in the Vale of White Horse.
Last reviewed: 21 - 11 - 2018