The Core Strategy
This strategy identifies issues and directions of growth for new development up to the year 2027.
What stage are we at now?
- Core Strategy - adopted and now part of our local plan
- Core Strategy - Inspector's final report
- Further Examination Publication on Main Modifications - closed
- Mid Examination Publication - closed
- Core Strategy - Additional publication of changes
- Submission Core Strategy
Work to prepare the core strategy included:
- compiling our evidence base;
- pulling together relevant statistics, holding workshops and discussions with stakeholders; and
- consulting widely on Issues and Options, Preferred Options stage, Additional Wallingford consultation, the Core Strategy Review, the Thame Preferred Sites Consultation and the Proposed Submission Core Strategy regulation 27 consultation.
- hearing sessions held for the independent examination of the submission Core Strategy in July and November 2011.
Last reviewed: 20 - 04 - 2020