The Core Strategy
This strategy identifies issues and directions of growth for new development up to the year 2027.
What stage are we at now?
- Core Strategy - adopted and now part of our local plan
- Core Strategy - Inspector's final report
- Further Examination Publication on Main Modifications - closed
- Mid Examination Publication - closed
- Core Strategy - Additional publication of changes
- Submission Core Strategy
We have already done a lot of work on developing our core strategy. This has included:
- compiling our evidence base;
- pulling together relevant statistics, holding workshops and discussions with stakeholders; and
- consulting widely on Issues and Options, Preferred Options stage, Additional Wallingford consultation, the Core Strategy Review, the Thame Preferred Sites Consultation and the Proposed Submission Core Strategy regulation 27 consultation.
- hearing sessions held for the independent examination of the submission Core Strategy in July and November 2011.
The next stage will be receiving the Inspector's Report on the Core Strategy.
Last reviewed: 29 - 06 - 2016