Help with your householder planning application
Pre-validation householder application checking service
Daunted and confused about how to make your planning application?
50% of applications we receive are delayed because they’re not completed properly.
We can help you make sure your application is valid first time and avoid delays.
Through our Pre-Validation Fast Track service:
- we will check your householder application form, plans and supporting documentation before you formally submit them
- you will have a chance to book a meeting with one of our registration officers to ask questions about the validation of your application
- we will provide a written response confirming the validity of your application
Bear in mind this service will not assess whether or not your application is likely to be approved, it’s just to make sure you have completed all parts of your application correctly.
Further information may be required as a result of consultation or site visit at a later date. This is subject to planning officer discretion.
The contents of the documents submitted will be assessed on a ‘fit for purpose’ basis against the requirements of the validation check list.
- Must submit documentation 1 working day in advance of when you would like to meet with a registration officer along with the required fee of £50.00. Documentation will ideally be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment made over the phone with our customer services team on (01235) 422600
- Meetings can be held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays between 13:00 and 16:00
- No more than 2 people can attend the appointment
Last reviewed: 08 - 11 - 2018